Let your stage do the work with Staging Concepts’ new and improved UPLIFT Stage!
The design of the Uplift allows you to move your platforms up and down with no manual labor or lifting. This revolutionary platform is a scissor stage that is raised and lowered with an electric drill, allowing you and your team to setup your venue quickly, efficiently, and with the least amount of effort. Most importantly, the Uplift can be designed to stop at any number of points. The Uplift can be built into custom shapes and sizes to meet the needs of your venue, eliminating any storage requirements or hours of assembly time for setup and take down. This product is compatible with all Staging Concepts’ standard accessories, such as skirting, closure panels and guardrail. Made in the USA, lead-times for Uplift are short and installation is easy since the Uplift is fully supported by Staging Concepts’ technicians and engineering staff.
*The Uplift was designed for permanent installation only.
3’ x 8’ (0.92 m x 2.44 m)
4’ x 8’ (1.22 m x 2.44 m)
Custom sizes and shapes
• No lifting requirements – drill operated!
• Permanent anchoring
• Smooth transition in around 1 minute
• Compatible with all Staging Concepts accessories (guardrail, skirting, etc.)
Maximum height with an 8’ long platform: 47” (without shims)
Minimum Height with an 8’ long platform: 11” (without shims)
- No lifting needed- the Uplift is drill powered. Simply insert a recommended cordless drill with the provided adapter into the gear box input shaft, and allow the drill to raise and lower the platform.
- Aluminum frame construction is designed for maximum strength and long-term durability.
- Anchored to floors with simple mechanical expansion anchors.
- Engineered to support 150 lbs/square foot (732.4 kg/square meter) with additional loading options.
- The Uplift is designed to stop at any level, allowing for the utmost customization.
- Delrin® wheels allow for smooth operation of the product, and are built to last.