Staging Concepts’ Relia Beam is the latest in staging understructure systems. Constructed of 6105-T5 aluminum, this system is lightweight, offers few moving parts and is extremely durable. The Relia Beam offers flexibility in design; it can be used to span stage openings and is also compatible with the SC9600 bridge support system.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A RELIA SYSTEM?
- Decreased labor costs. “Quick-Strike” design and easy-to-lift lightweight aluminum construction reduce setup and tear down time.
- Improved access and storage below deck. Up to 16′ span allows fewer supports for additional egress and storage space.
- Maximized inventory. Relia Beam is fully compatible with the SC9600 bridge support system.
- Uniform Live Load: 150psf
- Span: 16′ Max
- Deflection: L/360 for spans up to 12’
- Beam Material: 6005A-T61 Aluminum