The unrivaled Bravado® Acoustical Shell System features elegant mobile towers and ceiling panels that collaborate to form a resounding performance space. Designed for grand spaces that require a full-stage acoustical shell system, the Bravado offers an extremely customizable design that can be perfectly crafted to meet both the visual and acoustical needs of your venue. Each tower in the system is comprised of movable panel wings that lock into place, allowing for configurations that can accommodate groups of varying sizes. Its all-aluminum, lightweight construction combined with an easy-to-use wheeled mover makes transporting and storing towers a simple and efficient process. Let the vibrant sounds resonate in your venue with a high-end acoustical shell system that enhances each performance.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• The Bravado’s towers are constructed with a lightweight aluminum alloy frame to minimize point loading on the stage floor. Standard tower frame heights go up to 32 feet (9.7 m). Included counterweights offer significant stability.
• Tower wings utilize Delrin® bearings for pivoting, allowing for smooth rotation.
• Entrance doors can be designed into the system to provide access for performers and equipment. (Door location and quantity can be defined by the customer.)
• Standard panel radius curves include 5 feet (1.5 m), 10 feet (3 m) and 20 feet (6.1 m).
• Overhead ceiling panels may include custom lighting options such as ETC Source Four PAR EA, ETC Source Four PAR MCM, Future Light 1000 and ETC Desire LED Series.
Ceiling panels for both the Bravado and Aria are available, which can be specially made with various lighting and design options. The ceiling panels’ flexible design lends itself to easy integration with a wide variety of rigging systems. Panels can be easily tilted and stored in the fly space or on carts.
- ETC Source Four PAR EA and MCM
- ETC Desire LED Series
- The Light Source RD Series LED Fixtures
*Additional lighting options available upon request.
The standard acoustical panel construction consists of a laminated composite honeycomb panel:
o 3/16 inch (5 mm) MDF top and bottom skins laminated to 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick phenolic impregnated honeycomb core
o Integral extruded aluminum edging
• Base panel weight is approximately 2.7 pounds per square foot (13.2 kg/m2). Panel thickness can be customized to accomodate the acoustical requirements of any space.
• Panel finish options include painted, high pressure laminate (HPL), and wood veneer. (All panel finishes are as specified by customer.)
*Custom panel construction, radius curves and finishes available upon request.
U.S Pat. No. 9,382,707