Staging Concepts’ Aria™ Acoustical Shell is the perfect solution for performing arts venues that need a portable and affordable acoustical system to match the beauty of their space.
The Aria provides portable and simply configured towers designed for ease-of-use. Aria’s towers are constructed with aluminum and feature minimal joints and fasteners, making it lightweight and easy to transport or configure. Boasting a simple design, the Aria offers great value and premier acoustical reflection, promising to enhance the sound quality and visual appeal of any space.
The Aria’s towers and ceilings are constructed with a lightweight aluminum alloy frame and resonant acoustical panels, which all fit together to create an acoustically sound enclosure for any space.
• Standard towers are 8 feet wide, and are offered in 16 foot (4.9 m), 17 foot (5.2 m), 18 foot (5.5 m), 19 foot (5.8 m) and 20 foot (6.1 m) heights. Included counterweights offer significant stability. (Custom tower heights are available upon request.)
TRANSPORT & STORAGE
The Aria is designed for easy setup and takedown to accommodate spaces that demand flexibility. The system comes standard with casters that lock into place to ensure safe, sturdy transport and movement. The intuitive design allows operators to readily reconfigure or move the shell within minutes by inserting a T-handle into the base of each tower.
• The standard acoustical panel construction consists of a laminated composite honeycomb panel:
o 3/16 inch (5 mm) MDF top and bottom skins laminated to 1 inch (25 mm) phenolic impregnated honeycomb core
o Integral extruded aluminum edging
• Panels are offered in a standard 10 foot (3 m) radius.
• Base panel weight is approximately 2.2 pounds per square foot (12.2 kg/m2).
• Panel finish options include painted and high pressure laminate (HPL). (Custom panel construction and finish available upon request.)
• Entrance doors can be integrated into the system to provide access for performers and equipment. (Door location and quantity can be defined by the customer.)
Ceiling panels for both the Bravado and Aria are available, which can be specially made with various lighting and design options. The ceiling panels’ flexible design lends itself to easy integration with a wide variety of rigging systems. Panels can be easily tilted and stored in the fly space or on carts.
- ETC Source Four PAR EA and MCM
- ETC Desire LED Series
- The Light Source RD Series LED Fixtures
*Additional lighting options available upon request.