In 2017, Staging Concepts took on a new initiative – we began supplying rigging equipment for performing art theatres. We imagine that most of you are familiar with rigging or have seen rigging equipment at some point in your life – you maybe just did not know it. Simply put, the hardware and components used to lift, lower, and hold performance equipment on and above a stage is known as rigging. Think back to anytime you’ve been to a theatre – even if it was the auditorium at your high school – the curtains on stage are held in place with rigging equipment.
During the past year, our team has been working very hard to lift this rigging initiative off the ground. (Get it??) We have some very exciting projects in our pipeline and here are some notable projects you’ll be hearing about from us soon.
- Macalester College – St. Paul, MN
- Gustavus Adolphus College Performing Arts Center – St. Peter, MN
- St. Cloud Technical High School – St. Cloud, MN
- Moline High School – Moline, IL
- Columbia County Performing Arts Center – Evans, GA
- Weyauwga-Fremont High School – Weyauwega, WI
- 1-35 Community School District Auditorium – Des Moines, IA
- New Prairie High School – New Carlisle, IN
- Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts – Raleigh, NC
- St. Mary’s High School – Bismarck, ND
- Southwestern Community College Performing Arts Center – Chula Vista, CA
- Millikin University – Center for Theatre and Dance – Decatur, IL
We look forward to more rigging projects and seeing how we can take your performing arts space to the next level! Contact us at email@example.com or 763-533-2094 for more details.